Sphere Digital Recruitment find candidates for SEO roles on a permanent and contract basis. Digital marketing graduate jobs are also worked by Sphere Digital Recruitment both permanent and internships. Types of SEO jobs that Sphere Digital Recruitment work on are SEO executive, SEO manager, director of SEO, SEO director, head of SEO, graduate SEO and SEO internship. We also hire SEO account managers and SEO account executives,
SEO roles can be responsible for:
- Developing SEO roadmap across technical SEO, content creation, link building and onsite optimisation
- Increase the online presence of web pages
- Managing regular audits and performance reviews
- Define key metrics that drive SEO performance
- Monitor visibility, indexing and ranking
- Collaborate with website and product development teams to implement technical an onsite SEO roadmap, ensure resource allocation to deliver KPI targets
Attributes of SEO marketeers
- SEO marketing requires strong experience managing SEO campaigns internationally – managing multiple TLD
- SEO marketing and SEO marketeers have knowledge of Google search console, Google analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming frog, Deepcrawl, SEMRush and Search Metrics
- Working in SEO requires analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable strategy’s
- Experience in growing a SEO division and managing a SEO team.
- A passion for the industry they work in, be it marketing or creative agencies, technology businesses, FinTech, brands or media owners
London is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom. London is comprised of 32 boroughs; Camden, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster, Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton and Waltham Forest.
Highly regarded as the largest digital media and creative hub in the UK, London is a leading global city in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, professional services, research and development, tourism and transportation. London’s economy is digitising, and both new
and established sectors are benefiting from the adoption of digital innovation. Such digital progress has benefited the city as a whole: at least 382,000 people are employed in the technology and information sectors, which according to one study has been responsible for 30% of the capital’s job growth since 2009.
In a few short years, London has become a globally renowned centre of digital excellence: a hotbed for entrepreneurs, investors and innovators.
Hong Kong is a specially administered territory on the eastern side of the Pearl River estuary in southern China. With over 7.4 million Hongkongers of various nationalities in a territory of 1,104 square kilometres (426 sq mi), Hong Kong is the fourth-most densely populated region in the world.
Formerly a colony of the British Empire, Hong Kong was returned to China when its 99-year lease of the territory expired in 1997. As a special administrative region, Hong Kong's system of government is separate from that in mainland China.
Hong Kong was originally a light populated area of farming and fishing villages but has become one of the most significant financial centres and in trade ports in the world. It is the world's seventh-largest trading entity and its legal tender, the Hong Kong dollar, is the 13th-most traded currency. Hong Kong boasts one of the highest per capita incomes in the world.
Work for us
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people. We combine an ambitious and engaging work environment
with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers...
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox