Sphere Digital Recruitment find candidates for social media marketing roles on a permanent and contract basis. Social media marketing graduate jobs are also worked by Sphere Digital Recruitment both permanent and internships. Types of social media marketing jobs that Sphere Digital Recruitment work on are social media marketing executive, social media marketing manager, director of social media marketing, social media marketing director, head of social media marketing, graduate social media marketing and social media marketing internship.
Social media marketing roles can be responsible:
- Experience in Social Media Management
- Manage social media presence, leading the global engagement strategy.
- Strategically across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social channels.
- You will communicate brand values and grow followers alongside the other core marketing functions.
- An analytical, highly creative, ideas-driven individual.
- Own and manage the day to day running of all social media accounts.
- Work with the marketing team to create engaging sharable content.
- Analyse effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media.
- Manage a social media budget online with the marketing strategy.
- Report on social media successes.
Attributes of social media marketing and social media marketeers
- Strong experience in managing a social media strategy.
- Experience with omni-channel campaigns and how social media ties in to play a vital role.
- Ideally have experience working within a multi-brand retail environment.
- Experience in growing a social media division and managing a team.
- A passion for the industry they work in, be it marketing or creative agencies, technology businesses, FinTech, brands or media owners
London is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom. London is comprised of 32 boroughs; Camden, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster, Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton and Waltham Forest.
Highly regarded as the largest digital media and creative hub in the UK, London is a leading global city in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, professional services, research and development, tourism and transportation. London’s economy is digitising, and both new
and established sectors are benefiting from the adoption of digital innovation. Such digital progress has benefited the city as a whole: at least 382,000 people are employed in the technology and information sectors, which according to one study has been responsible for 30% of the capital’s job growth since 2009.
In a few short years, London has become a globally renowned centre of digital excellence: a hotbed for entrepreneurs, investors and innovators.
Madrid is the capital of Spain and the largest municipality in both the Community of Madrid and the whole of Spain. There are almost 3.2 million inhabitants in Madrid and a population of around 6.5 million in the metropolitan area. Madrid is the third-largest European Union city behind only London and Berlin.
Madrid has the third-largest GDP in the European Union and is considered a major financial centre of Southern Europe due to its economic output, standard of living and market size. It’s home to the head offices of the vast majority of major Spanish companies, such as Telefónica, IAG or Repsol. According the Monocle Magazine’s 2017 index, Madrid is the 10th most liveable city in the world.
Work for us
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people. We combine an ambitious and engaging work environment
with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers...
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox