Sphere Digital Recruitment find candidates for UX designer roles on a permanent and contract basis and also candidates for graduate UX designer roles and UX designer internships.
UX designers take ownership of features and work with their Product team to create user flows and wireframe out ideas, then help implement them into intuitive user experiences. UX designers also use a mix of research, personas, flows, user stories, sketching, wire-framing, prototypes etc.
As a UX designer you will be a creative thinker who can envision how customers experience website and then bring that vision to life across all our digital platforms, you’ll ensure branding is consistent across all touchpoints and you’ll work harmoniously alongside the in-house Design, Marketing and Product teams.
Attributes of UX Designers
- Track record of improving site conversion rates, specifically in ecommerce
- Passionate about the whole design process, from technical architecture to user psychology, A/B testing, UX best practices to beautiful UI
- Experience using analytics data to inform design decisions
- Results-driven, able to initiate and lead projects; work autonomously and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to thoughtfully rationalize your design decisions taking into account technical limitations and business priorities
- Strong portfolio in layout design
- Knowledge of front-end coding (HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS)
London is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom. London is comprised of 32 boroughs; Camden, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster, Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton and Waltham Forest.
Highly regarded as the largest digital media and creative hub in the UK, London is a leading global city in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, professional services, research and development, tourism and transportation. London’s economy is digitising, and both new
and established sectors are benefiting from the adoption of digital innovation. Such digital progress has benefited the city as a whole: at least 382,000 people are employed in the technology and information sectors, which according to one study has been responsible for 30% of the capital’s job growth since 2009.
In a few short years, London has become a globally renowned centre of digital excellence: a hotbed for entrepreneurs, investors and innovators.
Work for us
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people. We combine an ambitious and engaging work environment
with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers...
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox