Sphere Digital Recruitment find candidates for Web Analyst roles on a permanent and contract basis. Web Analyst graduate jobs are also worked by Sphere Digital Recruitment both permanent and internships. Types of Web Analyst jobs that Sphere Digital Recruitment work on are Web Analyst executive, Web Analyst manager, director of Web Analytics, Web Analytics director, head of Web Analytics, graduate Web Analyst and Web Analyst internships.
Web Analyst's responsibilities include:
- Web Analysts will own and lead the customer analytics set up and measurement of trends, A/B testing and funnel optimization.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders, the Analytics Director, Product Managers, and the Business Intelligence team to analyse data, highlight opportunities and issues for the team.
- Actively seeks to problem solve and identify root causes of positive and negative trends.
- You will take part in planning and measuring company KPI’s, supporting business goals such as new customer acquisition and increasing user retention.
- Manipulate and analyze large, complex data sets and turn them into actionable business insights.
- Build and maintain a range of dashboards and reports conveying business KPIs and perform analysis to drive online customer and revenue growth
Attributes of Web Analyst roles
- Experience with web analytics platforms; Google Analytics, Website Optimiser etc. including tagging, goal & funnel setup and analysis
- Experience analyzing web traffic patterns and metrics
- Experienced in A/B testing
- Strong Microsoft office skills (especially Excel)
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience in working in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, ambiguous and changing environment
- Goal oriented with an ability to explore outside the box and seeing ‘the bigger picture’
- Positive, self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals at all levels
- Experience with big data
- Strong understanding of social media and digital video market
- Experience in growing a WEB ANALYICS division and managing a team.
- A passion for the industry they work in, be it marketing or creative agencies, technology businesses, FinTech, brands or media owners
London is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom. London is comWeb Analystised of 32 boroughs; Camden, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster, Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton and Waltham Forest.
Highly regarded as the largest digital media and creative hub in the UK, London is a leading global city in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, Web Analystofessional services, research and development, tourism and transportation. London’s economy is digitising, and both new
and established sectors are benefiting from the adoption of digital innovation. Such digital Web Analystogress has benefited the city as a whole: at least 382,000 people are employed in the technology and information sectors, which according to one study has been responsible for 30% of the capital’s job growth since 2009.
In a few short years, London has become a globally renowned centre of digital excellence: a hotbed for entreWeb Analysteneurs, investors and innovators.
The City of New York, often more commonly known as New York City (NYC) or simply New York, is the most populous city in the United States. With an estimated 2017 population of 8.6 million distributed over a land area of about 302.6 square miles (784 km2), New York City is also the most densely populated major city in the United States. New York City consists of five boroughs, each of which is a separate county of the State of New York The five boroughs – Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, The Bronx, and Staten Island – were consolidated into a single city in 1898.
New York City is located at the southern tip of the state of New York and the city is the centre of the New York metropolitan area. A global power city, New York City has been described uniquely as the cultural, financial, and media capital of the world, and exerts a significant impact upon commerce, entertainment, research, technology, education, politics, tourism, art, fashion, and sports. New York is also home to the headquarters of the United Nations, making it an important centre for international diplomacy.
In 2017, the New York metropolitan area produced a GMP of US$1.73 trillion which means if greater New York City were a sovereign state, it would have the 12th highest GDP in the world. New York is a global hub of business and commerce. The city is a major centre for banking and finance, retailing, world trade, transportation, tourism, real estate, new media, traditional media, advertising, legal services, accountancy, insurance, theatre, fashion, and the arts in the United States;
A large number of Fortune 500 corporations have their headquarters in New York City, as are a large number of multinational corporations. New York City has been ranked first among cities across the globe in attracting capital, business, and tourists.
Work for us
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people. We combine an ambitious and engaging work environment
with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers...
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox