Sphere Digital Recruitment find candidates for Web Analyst roles on a permanent and contract basis. Web Analyst graduate jobs are also worked by Sphere Digital Recruitment both permanent and internships. Types of Web Analyst jobs that Sphere Digital Recruitment work on are Web Analyst executive, Web Analyst manager, director of Web Analytics, Web Analytics director, head of Web Analytics, graduate Web Analyst and Web Analyst internships.
Web Analyst's responsibilities include:
- Web Analysts will own and lead the customer analytics set up and measurement of trends, A/B testing and funnel optimization.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders, the Analytics Director, Product Managers, and the Business Intelligence team to analyse data, highlight opportunities and issues for the team.
- Actively seeks to problem solve and identify root causes of positive and negative trends.
- You will take part in planning and measuring company KPI’s, supporting business goals such as new customer acquisition and increasing user retention.
- Manipulate and analyze large, complex data sets and turn them into actionable business insights.
- Build and maintain a range of dashboards and reports conveying business KPIs and perform analysis to drive online customer and revenue growth
Attributes of Web Analyst roles
- Experience with web analytics platforms; Google Analytics, Website Optimiser etc. including tagging, goal & funnel setup and analysis
- Experience analyzing web traffic patterns and metrics
- Experienced in A/B testing
- Strong Microsoft office skills (especially Excel)
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience in working in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, ambiguous and changing environment
- Goal oriented with an ability to explore outside the box and seeing ‘the bigger picture’
- Positive, self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals at all levels
- Experience with big data
- Strong understanding of social media and digital video market
- Experience in growing a WEB ANALYICS division and managing a team.
- A passion for the industry they work in, be it marketing or creative agencies, technology businesses, FinTech, brands or media owners
London is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom. London is comWeb Analystised of 32 boroughs; Camden, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster, Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton and Waltham Forest.
Highly regarded as the largest digital media and creative hub in the UK, London is a leading global city in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, Web Analystofessional services, research and development, tourism and transportation. London’s economy is digitising, and both new
and established sectors are benefiting from the adoption of digital innovation. Such digital Web Analystogress has benefited the city as a whole: at least 382,000 people are employed in the technology and information sectors, which according to one study has been responsible for 30% of the capital’s job growth since 2009.
In a few short years, London has become a globally renowned centre of digital excellence: a hotbed for entreWeb Analysteneurs, investors and innovators.
San Francisco Spanish for 'Saint Francis'; officially the City and County of San Francisco, is the cultural, commercial, and financial centre of Northern California. San Francisco is the 4 most populous city in California and the 13th most populous city in the United States, with almost 900,000 residents as of 2017. It’s the second most densely populated large US and the fifth most densely populated county in the United States, falling behind only four of the five New York City boroughs.
San Francisco is ranked number 8 in the world on the Global Financial Centres Index (2018) and 2nd in the United States.
Since 2017, San Francisco has been the highest rated American city on world liveability rankings.
Work for us
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people. We combine an ambitious and engaging work environment
with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers...
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox