The chances are you have been directly or indirectly affected by the impact that the Covid-19 pandemic has had on your industry.
At Sphere, we are going to be sharing helpful content on how to navigate this time. To begin,
We reached out to our clients to find out about how Covid-19 is affecting their hiring plans. Here are some of the top-line stats:
- Over 80% of businesses surveyed had put roles on hold due to to the COVID-19 outbreak
- The most common reason was budget (67%)
- The majority of businesses (76%) expect to reopen these roles in the next 3 to 6 months (from May – July)
If you want any more specific information via sector (agency, ad tech vendors, SaaS vendor, brand, publisher) or by role type (sales, biddable media, data analysts…), then please do reach out to us and we can share this information with you.
It has been so encouraging to see and hear how businesses are adapting to our new normal and finding new ways to innovate. We can already see that there are many opportunities to improve the way that we live and work in a post coronavirus world. We’d love to hear your thoughts on the following:
- What do you think will change in your industry post coronavirus?
- What one thing excites you about the future of your industry?
- How can we help you during this time?
If you could answer these three questions for us via this short survey it would be greatly appreciated:
We will be sharing the results shortly.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox