Senior Paid Media Analyst - Agency - London - Negotiable
As a multi award-winning marketing agency, our client is paving the way with their team of digital and data-driven experts. They work closely to deliver best-in-business performance campaigns for some of the biggest brands, most of which sit within the retail and Ecommerce space. This agency believes the key to their success lies in their people, committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where collaboration and hard work thrives.
Our client prides themselves in creating a success-driven culture, where they focus wholly on the personal and professional development of their team to provide top client servicing and allowing their business to flourish. To grow their team, this agency is looking for a dedicated Senior Paid Media Analyst, whose passion lies in Paid Search, to join them at their central London office, working with some of their biggest clients.
- Coming in with a Paid Search background you will be working on performance campaigns to achieve the best possible results for your clients.
- You will be responsible for daily management of campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined objectives, whilst optimising budget and strategies against KPIs.
- Suggesting innovative ideas and insights gained from running the account to stay on top of the ever-evolving channel.
- Troubleshooting tracking and set-up issues.
- Developing best practices and the correct actions to take in any given situation.
- Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools.
- Plan and forecast performance according to the trends and seasonality.
What Our Client is Looking For
- At least 1.5 years' experience managing Paid Media campaigns (particularly across Search)
- A willingness to learn and ability to communicate at all levels
- A degree with a minimum of 2:1 classification or qualification of an agency internship
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- An understand of latest trends and technology
- Medical and dental insurance
- Wellness packages
- Flexible working arrangements with a hybrid structure
- & Many more!
You can apply for this role of Senior Paid Media Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Raffaela Giacobbe - Associate Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.