I am working with a start up Media agency with offices in London and Leeds, who specialise in SEO, website performance and data analysis across all media channels.
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate to join a supportive team within a fast growing business, where they can progress their career.
- Pay increase to £25k/£26k guaranteed in 3-6 months when training is completed
- Opportunity of career progression
- Great Learning and Development
- Regular Team Socials
- Hybrid Working
As Graduate Marketing Data Analyst you are responsible for:
- Identify SEO KPI's
- Develop and implement SEO Strategies
- Monitor, track and analyse ranking performance, optimising SEO Campaigns
- Identify problems and implement solutions
- Liaise with the web development, marketing and content teams
- Educated to Degree level in Mathematics, Science or Economics
- 6-12 months marketing industry experience
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience Analysing data
- Great communication skills
You can apply for this role of Graduate SEO Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.