£150 - £250 per day
7 months ago
Contract - Affiliate Manager - Travel Industry - £150 - £250 per day DOP
This contract is for one of the most well known brands that operates within the travel industry. Their services are used by millions of people on a daily basis - whether that's checking out reviews, or booking anything from day trips to hotels - they are showing no signs of slowing down and are continuously evolving. They are in need of an affiliate manager for an initial 12 month period with the view for the role to eventual move into a permanent one if things go well.
Please note - as this is a longer term role, they are ideally looking for candidates who are within a commutable distance from their offices in London.
- Manage current affiliate network along with on-boarding new partners with the aim to improve traffic.
- Regular data analysis to monitor affiliate networks proficiency and performance.
- Develop long lasting relationships with partners.
- Identify most valuable partners with greatest potential ROI and build network around these.
- Regular traffic quality checks making sure everything is falling within guidelines.
- Work closely with internal teams including analytics and product development to evaluate and maximise performance.
- Deal with quick turnaround ad-hoc stakeholder requests.
- Around 3+ years in an affiliate marketing role.
- Experience managing, developing & growing large scale affiliate networks.
- Highly data literate - ability to extract data and provide clear and concise analysis.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Proactive and confident in getting our opinion across.
- Ideally experience working in the travel industry.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.