3 months ago
2020 / 2021 Graduate - Digital Recruitment Consultant – London - £22,000 - £35,000+ OTE
Established in 2012, Sphere Digital Recruitment are a multi-award-winning agency. We have swiftly become the “go-to” recruiter for digital media, marketing, creative and technology talent in the UK and Internationally.
Above all, we are passionate about having meaningful and engaging experiences with our people and customers to enable growth and get results.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, your days will be fast and varied, you will be responsible for:
- (Month 1 – 3) Training! Supported by a bespoke training programme to learn the recruitment life cycle: From taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, managing the interview cycle and offer process… and making a hire!
- Proactively source candidates for your clients: Head Hunt over the phone, via LinkedIn and through recommendations
- Drive toward monthly sales targets and goals
- (Month 3 – 12) Same as above with the addition of developing new business with new and existing clients
- Drive toward monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets and goals – an opportunity to get promoted within your 1st year!
What are the traits of someone who is successful in recruitment?
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and the desire to make money
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to build quickly build rapport
- High level of motivation and clear drivers, some of the typical drivers for people who succeed in recruitment are money, success, ownership and a meritocratic environment.
- A good degree from a good University is a plus
- A second language is a plus
- Some business to business sales experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent commission scheme
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Flexible working
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, in 2019 it was Ibiza!)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition Manager – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.