£22,000 (£28,000 - £35,000 + OTE)
about 1 month ago
2021 Graduate - Digital Recruitment Consultant – London - £22,000 (£28,000-£35,000+ OTE)
Sphere Digital is an ambitious business and since being founded in 2012 has grown rapidly, moved to bigger offices 4 times and launched teams into new markets but have still focused on the key things that make us great - our people and our culture.
Our collaborative approach to recruitment and fantastic work environment gives every person in our team the opportunity, structure and motivation to succeed.
We invest in of our people’s development and our consultants receive bespoke training (we have an in-house trainer available to you), be they at graduate, consultant, senior or manager level.
When you join as a graduate or school-lever you have the potential to receive a salary increase every 3 months. Everyone has pay rise and promotion targets in place and knows what they have to do to achieve them.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant your days will be fast and varied, you will be responsible for:
- (Month 1 – 3) Training! Supported by a bespoke training programme to learn the recruitment life cycle: From taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, managing the interview cycle and offer process… and making a hire!
- Proactively source candidates for your clients: Head Hunt over the phone, via LinkedIn and through recommendations
- Drive toward monthly sales targets and goals
- (Month 3 – 12) Same as above with the addition of developing new business with new and existing clients
- Drive toward monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets and goals – an opportunity to get promoted within your 1st year!
What are the traits of someone who is successful in recruitment?
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and the desire to make money
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to build quickly build rapport
- High level of motivation and clear drivers, some of the typical drivers for people who succeed in recruitment are money, success, ownership and a meritocratic environment.
- A good degree from a good University is a plus
- A second language is a plus
- Some business to business sales experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent commission scheme
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Flexible working
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, in 2019 it was Ibiza!)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition Manager – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox