Marketing Campaign Manager - Events - London - 55k
A world renowned events business who is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager
* Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
* A collaborative international work culture
As the Marketing Campaign Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Create multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver strong audience ROI to clients
* Build out a marketing strategy and plan for audience engagement, conversion and retention across our key target audiences
* Effectively allocate and track ROI of campaign budget allocations
* Have an understanding of marketing analytics for assessing the effectiveness of campaigns and conversion initiatives
* Strong project management
* Experience working in B2B environment
You can apply for this role of Marketing Campaign Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.
Marketing Campaigns marketing strategy multi-channel campaigns