£70000 - £85000 per annum
4 months ago
6 Month Maternity Cover - Digital Performance Director - Network Agency - Up to £85k pro rata.
Hi all. I am on the lookout for a Digital Director on behalf of one of my network media agency clients based in London. This is a maternity cover for an initial 9 months, likely to extend to 12. If things go well over the initial contract period, there is also potential for a permanent offer down the line.
This is a vital hire for the agency - you will provide senior leadership within a global team of around 50, working with one of the largest drinks/beverages companies in the world who have a huge number of highly recognisable brands. This is a role covering the UK, Ireland and Europe, so you will need to have a solid understanding of these markets. Key channels you will need to be an expert across are Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic and you will ideally need to have led teams across these specialisms.
The client is a marketing based organisation, so you will have access to vast amounts of data from the likes of Google & Pinterest etc. Also the opportunity to see marketing strategies for a massive global business.
Please note: As this is a long term contract you will ideally be within a commutable distance to London.
- Digital Director - key channels Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic.
- Direct management of 4 Account Directors, each with a team of 4/5 planner/buyers.
- Each team covers different markets - these will be GB, Ireland, Northern & Southern Europe.
- Make sure each team is aligned to planning/strategy & working effectively.
- Senior digital point of contact for the client - although day to day relationship handled by separate teams.
- Be key point of contact for activation teams - looking at ways of working, training, upskilling, supporting the teams where needed.
- Troubleshoot with team, look at processes, key strategic projects with other senior leaders.
- Lead reviews and goal setting with AD's.
- Ideally over 7 years working in PPC, Programmatic and Paid Social.
- Highly experienced team leader.
- You will have worked across UK & European markets.
- Strong client facing ability.
- Ability to juggle multiple workloads.
- Still a strong understanding of platforms & day to day work that the more junior members of the teams carry out.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.