£50000 - £55000 per annum + 20-30% Bonus & Unlimited PTO
3 days ago
PR - AD_1642094515
Account Director - Data Optimisation SaaS Platform
£50,000 - £55,000 Plus 20-30% Bonus
This company specialise in helping Retailers, FMCGs, SMEs and Fintech businesses to become more efficient, more intelligent, and more effective through the application of data science. They are a data agency that specialises in predictive modelling, email marketing and Business Intelligence.
This business is huge on culture and loves to reward its employees for everything that they do and what they put into the business. They offer *Unlimited Paid Annual Leave* (Yes, it is a real thing!), yearly company bonuses, monthly spot bonuses, private healthcare and an inclusive culture with everyone working towards the same goal!
Exciting Bits & Benefits:
- Unlimited Pain Annual leave - the company average in 2021 was 35 days!
- Private Healthcare
- Free food, drinks and supplies in the office all day every day!
- They grew from 40 to 85 people in 2021 with 35% growth in revenue across the business!
As Account Director, your responsibilities would include:
- Manage a portfolio of the most strategic clients, taking responsibility for growing revenue and drive business growth through existing clients
- Developing a proactive account plan for your accounts in order to meet targets.
- Working with the strategy team and project leads to provide the utmost level of client service and maximising revenue opportunities.
- Be responsible and accountable for the success of our projects in delivering our clients' goals, on delivery and ongoing.
- Liaising with senior client stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, building long-lasting relationships
- Forecast, measure and report on revenues and margin for your accounts
- Overcome objections and blockers to account growth
- Working closely with the project lead you will be accountable to ensure the client projects you are the Account Director for are completed to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to advise clients and push clients creatively and strategically
- Strong and proven experience managing and expanding client accounts
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, with senior stakeholders in large corporate and global organisations, as well as high potential start- ups and SMEs.
- A proven background in CRM or digital marketing, with experience in data and analytics
- Demonstrable experience in meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Experience of writing winning proposals, RFPs and being involved in face-to-face pitches
- Commercially minded, ability to spot potential opportunities for both short term and long-term revenue, ensuring potential opportunities are profitable for the business
- Strong time management, able to manage multiple client projects
You can apply for this role of Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox