£50000 - £55000 per annum + £15-20k Bonus
AD - CS_1644246085
5 months ago
UK Account Director - Digital Marketing SaaS Platform
£50-55,000 plus £15-20k Bonus
This company are devoted to being a training led organisation that build digital and data capability for the worlds leading retail and FMCG brands. Their storytelling and award-winning visual media and interactive experience enable the creation of an effective and engaging learning experience. Their learning experiences equip teams with the tools and knowledge to work more effectively with colleagues and clients, whilst creating a real business impact.
They are working with over 200 'Fortune 500' brands worldwide with employee ranges of 1,000 to 100,000 people. The business focus is to help maintain a competitive edge in the continuously evolving digital age, helping to drive growth and global expansion.
- Opportunity to work with huge global brands such as Nike & Nestle
- Opportunity to join a people-focused team and business, who always put their employees first
- Access to an in-house wellness manager who can provide 1-1 support at any time
- Clear Bonus package and target metrics
As an Account Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead account teams to plan, launch and execute digital training programs to enterprise businesses (1,000 - 60,000 learners)
- Lead growth strategy and renewals for all assigned accounts (1,000-60,000 learners), with a focus on top tier clients
- Deliver on revenue targets for client group via renewals, cross-selling or upselling
- Deliver accurate and up to date forecasts and financial reports for client base
- Oversee account team to ensure learners maintain high levels of engagement with the training program
- Build strong relationships across all levels of business, up to C-suite
- Leverage relationships to define clients' business operations and key business drivers, understanding how they are approaching their challenges and staying competitive
- Be able to define and communicate clients' digital skills gaps and training goals
- 5+ years of experience in account management
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- Ideally experience working with/in FMCG, Pharma, Consumer Health or Retail
- A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to gain access and engage credibly with senior decision makers in global
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and drive, with the ability to persuade and
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Powerpoint, Excel & Salesforce
- High levels of resilience
- An ability to work to tight deadlines with great attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to travel to Europe
You can apply for this role of Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.