City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum + 20000
8 months ago
Sphere have partnered with an exciting global business based in London, that has doubled in size for three consecutive years. Working with the world's leading brands, upskilling their employees and helping them to build and develop digital capability across their entire organisation at scale.
And now they're looking for a Account Director to join their team!
Their client portfolio include big names and brands like Nike, Danone and GSK as well as many others in the Retail, Finance and FMCG sectors.
This role forms part of the company's Account Management Team and involves being the trusted point of contact for their large portfolio of clients.
As a Account Director, your responsibilites will include:
- Lead account teams to plan, launch and execute digital training programmes to enterprise businesses (avg. 1,000 - 60,000 learners)
- Lead on renewals and growth strategy for all assigned accounts, with a focus on top tier clients
- Deliver on revenue targets for client group via renewals or upselling
- Deliver accurate and up to date forecasts and financial reports for client base
- Minimum of 5 years of Account Management experience
- 2+ Years of managerial experience
- Ideally within Digital Marketing or Ed tech SaaS
- Previous evidence of hitting, and exceeding, targets
- The ability to communicate and present effectively
- Ability to travel to Europe, on average once a month
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Customer Success Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.