4 months ago
Account Director (Cross-Channel -Display/Search/Social)- Essence - ITV/Nandos
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
About the role
Search and biddable involves planning & flawlessly executing programmatically bought media plans, across paid search, biddable display, paid social and emerging biddable platforms, as well as deploying unsurpassed platform knowledge & smart use of audience data, and developing industry-leading technology (secured through collaborative supplier partnerships) to facilitate 1:1 communication with our audience.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- End-to-end delivery of highly effective digital campaigns for well-known brands, supported by a team of media activation professionals to deliver on and exceed performance benchmarks and targets
- Working with client teams, to define strategic roadmaps, both channel specific and cross platform. You will play a key advisory role for clients by proposing strategies, technologies and solutions with actionable recommendations
- Manage the overall client account, including client relationship, efficiency, and strategy, delivery on time and to budget
- Identify opportunities for innovation and improvement on the client accounts through media, marketing, creative, technological or process change
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional (client team, planning team, analytics team, etc.) teams, agreeing and coordinating deliverables and priorities with Activation Team members
- Establish your position as an Activation thought leader, including a deep awareness of biddable platforms and industry trends.
- Lead and inspire a dynamic, driven team, managing and developing them as well as supervising their work on a day-to-day basis
- Define, maintain and communicate team structure and responsibilities within your direct reports and across the wider Activation Team
A bit about yourself:
- An experienced and exceptionally talented individual, you will be passionate about digital media and have a desire to be at the cutting edge of online advertising.
- At least five years' experience within an activation role with a track record of leadership and business growth
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape, suppliers and technology
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyze and draw conclusions from data and comfortable presenting quantitative information in a client context
- Demonstrate the ability to present your strategic recommendations to external and internal clients
- Eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing business framework
- Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
To apply for the role please send your CV via the link below. Thank you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.