City of London, London
£55000 - £650000 per annum
28 days ago
Account Director for Programmatic Out of Home Ad Tech Vendor - London - £55000-£65000
My clients are a pioneering programmatic out of home ad tech business who work closely with buyers and sellers in the advertising marketplace.
The team is led by programmatic tech experts and data analysts who are transforming the way out of home functions day to day.
My clients trade programmaticaly across multiple domestic and international markets. They are looking for a new Account Director to lead their team during this transformative time.
- Hybrid working
- Growth and Development projects
- Exclusive discounts
As a Senior Publisher Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating strategic sales account management expertise, strong knowledge and understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, ability to foster C-level relationships and a passion for growing our clients' business.
- Having a strong consultative approach, provide service and support to OOH media owners enabling business, ensuring optimum platform knowledge and usage and driving overall revenue growth for the client
- Providing expertise across all programmatic trading models and platforms.
- Leading and supporting revenue and account planning for our clients while creating the conditions for business growth.
- Planning and executing quarterly strategic and operational business reviews to evaluate needs, strategic direction and identify growth opportunities.
- Coordinating product feedback and ensure up to date knowledge and training of all platform features.
- Developing and strengthening relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Managing all day-to-day client operations with focus on delivering a world-class account management service.
- Have 4+ years of experience in similar roles, with a successful track record of reaching and exceeding business goals and revenue targets
- Have demonstrated strong strategic sales account management expertise
- Have an excellent understanding of advertising technology, programmatic exchanges, digital targeting, tracking and related trading models
- Have experience of working with/for media owners and sound understanding of their interaction with commercial and technical partners
- Can foster executive level relationships and liaise with senior stakeholders, demonstrating retention and growth strategies
- Can navigate a large organisation but remain agile to the needs of a new business unit
- Can educate and transition customers to a new method of trading, but protect a core business
- Have fluency in English, other European languages a plus (French or German preferably)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox