24 days ago
Account Director - Independent Agency - London
This is a small but rapidly growing agency that work in true partnership with their clients to achieve mutual business objectives through a mix of brand and performance campaigns. They're not tied into any media buying agreements, meaning whatever media they buy provides the best possible media solution for their client, allowing for truly creative planning and an ethos of transparency for both their clients and internally within the agency.
They are looking for a planning account director to join them - the team is entrepreneurial, collaborative and passionate, and they're looking for someone like-minded to join them.
As the Account Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the client accounts you are responsible for - this includes building and maintaining the client agency relationship and the growth of client accounts.
- Overall responsibility for the strategic planning and buying of media for these clients, including presenting and selling plans to clients, working with trading teams and reporting on effectiveness.
- Identifying, developing and converting new business opportunities with existing and future clients.
- Managing and monitoring profitability for the client accounts you oversee, including regular performance reviews of the agency.
- Having an interest in, and an awareness of media research, industry developments and market trends which affect and impact your clients.
- Managing the work, performance and development of more junior team members.
- Reporting financial and team data to senior leadership to enable future planning.
- Have at least 5 years' experience planning and buying online and offline media campaigns.
- Are an inspiring leader for your team, the wider agency, your clients and any other external partners.
- Have a good understanding of your client's business and market, and how media can impact their success.
- Are passionate about the development of your team, and understand the importance of growing an maintaining a great team culture.
- Are commercially astute, and an effective negotiator.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox