City of London
£40,000 - £50,000
5 months ago
Account Director – Largest Independent Agency - £40,000 - £50,000
Launched in September 2005 & now over 140-strong, this agency is one of largest independent media agency’s in the UK. Not only that but they have a totally unique culture & approach that is different to any other agency in the UK, recently attracting accolades from Campaign, Media Week and shows testament to this alternative ethos and approach. And now they're looking for an Account Director!
Their success can be directly attributed to the levels of client service, planning and implementation (buying) value they deliver for clients that is truly unrivalled elsewhere. They have a unique working environment and open structure which encourages personal development through early client contact, team work/training and exposure to all media from day one. One of the Top 10 in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK – this is a truly inspirational place to work where not many people leave!
They currently work closely with valued clients across a diverse range of sectors with an emphasis in the Entertainment, Gaming, Music, Retail & Sports client and annual billings in excess of £230m.
As an Account Director, you will be joining one of the 7 planning teams, which, like the rest of the agency, challenge themselves to deliver bespoke strategies for their clients. You will manage 3 Planners who have been at the agency since graduating. The team has a laid back style where they work really closely with their clients to provide the best in class media solutions.
The clients within this team cover all media channels – Press, Radio, OOH, TV & Digital but you will have the support of specialist TV & Digital teams to activate these campaigns.
As an agency they trade very differently, having knowledge of the media marketplace and building strong relationships with media owners is imperative. They are not tied into any large group trading agreements so you will have access to the whole media landscape. Within the agency culture, you have the flexibility to make this role truly your own, with limited process to not stifle your own development.
- Experience in a comms planning or cross media planning & buying role
- You will live and breathe media and be an innovative forward-facer always looking to discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client.
- You’ll be a ‘practical’ person - a ‘doer’, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- We’re an agency built on culture and collaboration – to build this you will have great interpersonal skills, be confident speaking to teammates, clients, 3rd parties, and media owners - politely & positively
- A strong work ethic is important – you will be self-motivated and able to take the initiative as a leader or integral member of your team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.