City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + comms + benefits
about 1 month ago
I'm currently working on an Account Director role at a global media company. Being the largest magazine publisher in the UK, they are looking for a senior sales person to join their brilliant Gaming Department.
- Working with tier 1 clients such as Nintendo, HP, and EA.
- Great basic salary and comms/bonus structure (shares, profit pool and department bonus)
- Opportunity to travel, my client is attending Gamescom this year!
- Flexible hybrid working
As the Account Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Representing the largest accounts within the Gaming vertical
- Working with tier 1 clients selling video, programmatic, display and partnerships.
- 90% account management, 10% new business.
- Be a mentor to the sales executives within the Gaming Team.
- Previous experience at an Advertising Technology Vendor or Media Owner
- Track record of growing accounts and securing new business.
- Experience working in or have interest in the gaming space.
- Agency and/or client contacts.
- Experience selling video, display, and programmatic.
You can apply for this role of Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox