6 months ago
Account Director - Media/Creative Agency
This is an extremely rare opportunity for a someone with digital media experience to move into a more creative environment. This agency is a digital-first creative agency founded in 2011. They are part of a network but have kept their dynamic independent identity and ambitious start up culture. This has given them the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network, whilst staying true to their roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start-up, with all the energy and opportunity for talent that brings.
This agency produces digital adverts and creative strategies for all digital platforms, including digital Out-Of-Home screens. As the technology landscape has become increasingly sophisticated, they have specifically developed expertise in the design and production of Dynamic adverts served under Programmatic Advertising. Using Data resources, this specialism involves producing multivariate creative testing, optimised to the brand's KPIs.
In true start-up style, they regularly throw people in at the deep end, but with the right amount of backup and mentorship to help people succeed. They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, crucially all under one roof!
They are looking for a digital Senior Account Manager looking to take their next step into something a little different… if you're ambitious, highly organised and keen to make an impact in a truly unique, fast-growing agency, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Day-to-day working with creative specialists, developers and designers, digital ad ops, strategy and account management teams to effectively deliver high-quality work on multiple projects.
- Delivering exceptional client service, account and agency management.
- Working with top brands to deliver innovative digital ads.
- Experienced in digital media, with a particular emphasis on programmatic, paid social and ad ops processes.
- Able to work independently and part of a team - this is a hands-on agency where everyone does their best to get the work done to the best possible standards.
- Experienced in client-facing roles.
- Exceptionally detail-orientated with effective communication skills.
- Able to manage several projects simultaneously whilst maintaining high standards.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.