New York, USA
US$120000 - US$170000 per annum + + Double OTE + equity
21 days ago
Account Director - Programmatic AdTech - $120-170k + Double OTE + equity
Chicago, Los Angeles, New York
About The Company
Get involved with a company who is transforming AdTech into a more ethical place. This company are leaders in Programmatic Advertising, having one of the highest levels of brand safety in the industry accompanied by cookieless targeting capabilities.
Their top-of-the-line technology has gained them partnerships with highly trusted partners and has received over $175M in funding to expand into the US market.
The abilities of making a direct impact and having major career progression opportunity are what separates this role from other businesses. You can expect to enjoy an environment of fast paced growth and expansion as they are planning to triple in size by next year.
Building and maintaining relationships with agency and brand personnel is a key piece of this role, so someone who has good previous relationships with agencies would be very fitting to help grow this company and make the world of gaming transform.
- Received over $175M in funding and backed by strong partnerships
- Industry-leaders in Programmatic Advertising
- Work with globally recognised brands
- Major professional growth opportunity working with innovative technology
- Competitive salary + Double OTE + equity
As the Account Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Bringing an individual contribution of revenue during key periods of company growth as you are one of the first Account Directors in the nation
- Maintain past relationships with agency and brand personnel and build new ones to increase revenue through consultative selling
- Source RFPs and RFIs to find opportunities that drive value for both consumers and revenue for the company
- Taking responsibility for the full sales cycle which includes prospecting, developing contacts, qualifying opportunities, pricing proposals, negotiating, and closing deals
- Work with Account Managers and Ad Operations internally to ensure they understand what success will look like for the client
- Build and bundle innovative solutions that align well with the company's main strengths and are deliverable
- 3 - 5 years' experience selling digital media or solutions in an AdTech environment
- Have at least 2 - 3 contacts with agencies and brands to leverage
- Commendable client service and communication skills
- Highly passionate and driven to join a rapidly growing, highly funded company
You can apply for this role of Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox