£50000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
This is an established, award-winning agency that are proudly independent, offering a unique blend of digital and public relations professionals that work under the same brand. They value smart-thinking and believe that when combined with good relationships and big data, they always deliver to their clients. This agency brings the brand and customers to each other through owned, earned, shared and paid channels. They work with some of the world's most ambitious brands, including household fashion, sports and FMCG clients.
This agency is prides itself on trust, integrity, respect and a can-do attitude. They encourage a supportive environment that ensures their team do the very best for their clients, whilst having the very best time doing it. This agency is structured in a way that means there are no barriers - you control where your career goes - they put people first. Working on one of the most exciting sports clients of the moment, you will be responsible for yearly strategy and overseeing the team's output across all media channels.
- Leading a team who manage a portfolio of leading sports and retail clients.
- You will be responsible for running your team as a business within the agency - pushing for best performance, developing the careers of those in your team, growing your client portfolio and delivering exceptional client service.
- Providing high-level strategic counsel for your clients, which involves trouble shooting if anything should go wrong.
- Responsible for exceptional comms planning and buying across all channels to achieve high performance media campaigns.
- You will ideally have at least 4 years' experience in a media/marketing agency, ideally with some hands-on knowledge of at least one digital media channel.
- You will be commercially minded, with an ability to grow accounts, win clients and spot opportunities for the business, clients and team members.
- Proven experience planning and delivering Brand and DR media campaigns, with the ability to provide compelling and exciting counsel to clients in a media agnostic environment.
- You will have exceptional leadership skills - you will be able to inspire, motivate and support team members.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.