Up to £25000 per annum
Amber Millar Chambers
about 1 month ago
Account Executive - 25k
This is a great opportunity for a creative and digitally minded account executive to join an exciting, content driven agency supporting clients with genius creative ideas surrounding content, animation, social and events. You will be key in supporting the companies wider growth plans as well as maintaining and growing existing client relationships.
You will work within the client success team, amongst a broad variety of high profile clients supporting across content, digital engagement and campaign activation. You will own your client base and be responsible for briefing, scheduling, quoting and invoicing, also expanding and delivering on services that the company offers.
- The chance to work amongst passionate creatives.
- Grow your marketing career with opportunity for progression.
- Access to a variety of Perks; Including Perkbox, and frequent social events
- 3 Days working (In new office) and Home working.
Working as the Account Executive you will;
- Be apart of regular team meetings - reviewing project progress.
- Undertake and update client contact reports, general administration and support the running and communication process between client accounts and our internal teams.
- Undertake client briefs regarding new projects.
- Assist with creating and executing content for weekly, monthly and quarterly business review meetings.
- Schedule project work, as well as uploading content calendars to be shared with multiple teams and across a variety of Social media platforms.
- Content housekeeping & Note taking in meetings
- Support the delivery of events - both online and in person.
- Work on the delivery of compelling presentations
The Ideal Candidate will;
- Have previous experience working in marketing - Agency side experience favoured.
- Exhibit positive energy with a keenness to learn and work in collaboration as part of a small team
- Bring new ideas to the table - with an eye for design and creativity.
- A digital mind and ability to work with website CMS and social scheduling tools, as well as
- Be successful in measuring marketing initiatives, leading and managing multiple stakeholders.
- (Powerpoint), website CMS and social scheduling tools.
- Driving (purpose of commute only) may be something to think about.
- Have experience across marketing creative branding, website design & development, social media, content and PR or account management
- Are passionate about working with creative teams and contributing to ideas
- Are a strong team player
Apply Now !!
Send your CV or call the marketing team now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox