City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
8 months ago
Account Executive - Independent Agency - £22-24k
This is a small, but rapidly growing independent agency that work in true partnership with their clients to achieve mutual business objectives through a mix of brand and performance campaigns. They are looking for an ambitious and hard-working individual who wants to gain industry experience and knowledge through both internal and external training. The training they offer is focused and tailored to you as an individual.
The agency currently consists of 30 people and has huge plans for growth within the next 3 years, planning to expand further to 90. They are winning lots of new clients in an entrepreneurial, supportive environment with lots of employee engagement.
- You'll be assisting the media plan development and campaign channel and platform planning for brand and DR campaigns
- You'll get to work with real-estate clients with a high-degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- You'll focus on digital, print and OOH channels
- You'll gain great exposure to the media industry in a fast-growing, independent agency with extensive training to aid your development
- You will have at least 6 months experience or knowledge within the media industry, favourably with planning across digital, print or OOH channels
- You will be able to support and liaise with media owners and suppliers to maximise revenue through existing and new business.
- You will have previous experience in a client facing role
- You will be energetic and keen to learn and develop within a fast-growing and supportive agency
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.