New York City
$100,000k - $130,000k basic + competitive commission
4 months ago
Our client is one of the largest worldwide digital-born media publishers in the world. They are the parent company behind wildly successful videos and popular inspirational / creative channels across YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. They have a global presence with over 600 million subscribers and followers.
Due to growth they are looking for a Senior Brand partnerships Account Executive to join the team in NYC. You have experience in digital/experiential media and a proven track record within sales. You can work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing business. You also have effective collaboration, negotiation, and customer service skills. You thrive in an entrepreneurial learning environment that will allow you to quickly get up to speed on our products and begin generating revenue.
The ideal candidate will have existing relationships with brand-direct marketing teams and agency executives and will have a history of success in the US market.
- Establish and build upon relationships across major media companies and creative advertising agencies in US in order to create meaningful original content partnerships across multiple clients
- Strategically and creatively build a pipeline and maintain a high level of activity
- Prepare for and manage business meetings with clients ranging from agency-level to C-level clients
- Generate revenue through premium direct sales to brands and agencies as well as RFP agency business.
- Host online, phone and in-person presentations
- Utilize extensive knowledge of marketplace, including their internal structure, agency partners, etc. to uncover new opportunities for revenue
- Expert on social media, content marketing, mobile and digital video
- Min 3 years of experience as an account executive, account manager, digital buyer, planner or strategist
- Track record of high performance in social video and branded content
- In-depth knowledge of digital media, all major platforms functionality, online marketing technology, and it’s competitive landscape
- Familiarity with the media landscape and ability to negotiate terms with minimal training and oversight
- Previous experience successfully driving revenue through prospecting, discovery, pitching, closing and renewing business
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal partner teams while being independent in managing your business
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
- Experience navigating the internet and social platforms
- A desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing industry
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox