12 days ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a leading cyber AI and cloud native company in Amsterdam, which has been named as one of the world’s most innovative companies! Their cybersecurity software enables over 4,000 companies worldwide to protect their cloud, email and networks from threats. This company has a massive global outreach, with offices across 5 continents including in San Francisco, London, Singapore and Dubai. Their main client base consists of global Enterprises such as Ebay, T-Mobile, Rolls Royce and Samsung.
They are now looking for either a fluent French or a fluent Dutch speaker to join them in their Amsterdam office as an Account Executive!
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation and outbound prospecting to acquire new Mid-Market and Enterprise clients/ new business
- Arranging meetings with key decision makers
- Establishing and developing partnerships in the BENELUX market
- Presenting and demonstrating their solutions to CISOs and information security experts
- Managing relationships with a number of key accounts
- You have between 6 months to 2 years of End to End Sales experience, ideally in the SaaS sector
- You speak French or Dutch on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from a leading university (Times Higher Education Top 250)
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills (ideally experience communicating with senior level/C-level decision makers)
- Ideally, you have experience selling to mid-market or enterprise clients
You can apply for this role of Enterprise Sales Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - International Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox