£25000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits
3 months ago
Account Executive - Programmatic - London
I am working with a leading, award-winning digital marketing agency who are looking to add to their growing digital display team. With incredible state of the art offices based in London, the company also have an international presence. You will be joining a team of industry leading digital specialists, giving you lots of scope for responsibility and progression early on. This position would suit someone that has thorough knowledge and an understanding of programmatic and the digital space.
Reporting into the Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execution campaigns across both display and mobile
- Optimise and track campaigns to boost their performance
- Assist clients with their campaign requirements
- Work with other teams to gain an understanding of Paid Social and Paid Search
- Understand and troubleshoot different ad servers
- Monitor campaign results, deliver insight on campaign performance and make recommendations
- 2:1 minimum from a university degree
- 6 months experience within a digital role
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Ad products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Keen eye for detail
- Show a high level of initiative and proactive attitude
You can apply for this role of Account Executive - Programmatic now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Future Talent
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.