City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + OTE
OT - 93836 - AE_1607336824
4 months ago
Account Executive (Sales) - B2B Video Customer Engagement
Up to £75k base + OTE
This tech is booming at the moment!
Enterprise clients use it to engage customers, understand their needs and connect on scale via the means of webinars. In this current climate this one of if not the best ways to generate high quality demand with plenty of data on hand.
This solution mergers the benefits of F2F events and ABM B2B marketing tools by creating high engagement with clients/prospects as well as loads of analytics of their needs and wants.
Don't think of this as a webinar solution but as a B2B marketing technology, if you can see which webinars a client is interested in, their engagement with it and their feedback you can better engage them in a softer sell that works better.
Imagine engaging 1000s of prospect at a time with the same engagement of a F2F meeting at an event.
- The sales team are smashing target
- Loads of growth - Great leadership
- It's a technology companies need right now
- Better than their nearest competitors (no one does quite like what they do)
- New business role looking to take a lead to close utilising a consultative sales process
- Work closely with the SDR, AM and marketing teams
- Total control of your pipeline, do you know what is coming in and when
- Be data and process led
- Put together POC and using a consultative sales models really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
- Use the tech to help generate demand for yourself
- 4 to 8 years years SaaS sales experience selling into the UK
- Have your own revenue target (at least 400k P/A) for which you are closing your own SaaS deals in the range of 20-100k
- Ideally have experience selling to bluechip multinational companies who sell B2B
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success
- Have experience at handling F2F & video client meetings + putting briefs together
- Happy to generate leads from scratch where needed
- Process and metrics driven
- Great command of the English language
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.