City of London, London
£27,000 - £30,000 per annum + + Uncapped Commission
7 months ago
Our client is an award-winning technology company who are dominating the cyber security industry. Their specialist technology allows users to identify threats in real time. This award-winning tech firm have recently secured £50 million in funding making them worth over a billion to date.
They're looking for graduate with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a commercial role, to join their team as an 'Account Executive'. Your job will be to create new business opportunities and to help drive revenue and growth for the company.
You'll embark on an extensive training scheme, which will give you the tools to become familiar with selling the technology and the full sales cycle from start to finish.
- Prospecting and connecting with targeted accounts
- Creating strategies and working collaboratively with the account management team
- Orchestrating discussions with key decision makers
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline
- Working closely with the CRM system to ensure all processes are recorded
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- At least 12 months sales, account management, recruitment or equivalent experience is required
- A track record of hitting targets and exceeding expectations
- Passionate about technology and cyber security
- Hungry to pursue a long and rewarding career in a commercial role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
0203 869 2044 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.