City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Double OTE, uncapped
21 days ago
Account Executive - Marketing Tech, SaaS - Up to £70,000 + double OTE, uncapped
I am working with a great technology with an unrivalled sales process to ensure maximum success.
This company are in a strong position as they were established in 2003, have 3 great products and a great portfolio.
Their 3 SaaS products are in high demand as their clients need to ensure the best digital experiences for their customers.
Clients include: B&Q, Eurotunnel and Vodaphone
They have a UK and global presence and aspirations to quadruple in size.
- A great commission structure
- A great sales process
- Team members tracking to hit triple figures in commission
- £55m in funding
- Established since 2003
- Reached 20x their original valuation
- Aspirations to IPO in 5 years
As Corporate Account Executive, you are responsible for:
- Bringing in new business as well as closing deals from inbound leads.
- Developing your own pipeline, pitching to new clients, managing the sales process over the line - 360 sales.
- Selling to global brands
- 2-4 years sales experience in the SaaS or Martech space with closing experience
- Ability to manage own pipeline
- Have reached targets of at least £350k - £400k
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success with at least 2 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Managed deal sizes of at least £40k
- Have experience of handling online demos, F2F client meetings, putting briefs together and closing contracts.
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling.
- Process and metrics driven and likes a consultative sell
- Driven, enthusiastic and committed to sales
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox