City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This company is a world leader in idea and innovation management. It allows companies to engage with employees and customers, collate information and feedback to them. They are headquartered in Nottingham and have offices in London, Sydney and New York.
Working with recognised companies such as the NHS, the UN and Dyson this company has grown massively despite its short time of operating. This role has come about due to said growth and will sit within a team of about 12 like-minded individuals in their central London office.
This Account Manager will be involved in all the post-sales aspects of the company and will be responsible for the EMEA region. You will work alongside the point of contact for customers and nurture existing relationships whilst identifying new opportunities for new clients.
- Responsible for the growth of the EMEA region
- The job involves onboarding customers, tracking engagement, upselling and crosselling
- Being the point of contact for customers and looking after their post-sales experience
- Nurturing existing client relationships and identifying opportunities for growth
- Working alongside the sales and support team in order to create solutions for customers
- 1 year of account management/customer success experience
- Knowledge and understand of the needs of a rapidly growing technology company
- Genuine and keen interest in technology
- Hard working, team player
- Detail orientated
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox