City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Fruit, Healthcare, Pension
8 months ago
This company is a leader in digital marketing training and they are looking for the their next Account Manager to join the team. Their SaaS platform allows brands to access training modules and educational resources to teach their employees about digital marketing and interactive media.
They have doubled in size for 3 years straight and now have offices in New York, Singapore and Sydney, whilst their HQ is based in Central London. Their clients include big names and brands like Nike, Danone and GSK as well as many others in the Retail, Finance and FMCG sectors.
This role as Account Manager forms part of the company's Account Management Team and involves being the trusted point of contact for their large portfolio of clients. It's about inspiring and working alongside them in their digital marketing journey by guiding them every step of the way.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Upselling and renewals which involves collaborating with other teams
- Developing strong relationships with clients
- Workin alongside and help develop Account Executives
- Translating the needs of customers into training content
- Continually looking for ways to improve the service for clients
- Minimum of 3 years of Account Management experience
- Previous evidence of hitting, and exceeding, targets
- The ability to communicate and present effectively
- Hard working, positive and proactive attitude
- Knowledge of digital marketing, Salesforce and FMCG markets are advantageous
- Opportunity to work in a relaxed, fun and social atmosphere
- Fresh fruit
- Wellness manager
- Finish at 4pm on Fridays
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.