£28000 - £32000 per annum
AM - GT_1616694965
4 months ago
Account Manager - Government Consultancy & Start-up Support - London - £28,000-£32,000
- A government funding consultancy specialising in supporting the UK's most innovative companies to gain funding, grants and R&D tax credits!
- Working with the newest and brightest tech start-ups in the UK
- They have an extremely open culture and way of working
- They are looking for an Account Manager to join their Service Delivery team
- You'll work with exciting new clients to help them make the most of the government support out there for growing tech businesses
- You'll receive a fantastic training scheme to be supplemented by you becoming an expert of the tax credit and grant schemes
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients throughout all levels of their organisation
- You will work to help this rapidly growing team to define process and execute it across the client base
What do you need:
- 1-2 years of Commercial/Account Management experience
- A passion to work in the tech and start-up space
- The ability to build strong and long-lasting client relationships
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels within a client
- Experience within CRM Management
- Familiarity with metric tools like NPS
- Up to 6 weeks holiday a year!
- A great pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive L&D
- Monthly company picnics and park meetings
- Regular wellness days
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.