27 days ago
This is a full-service independent agency who pride themselves on client retention through great service and work, recommendations and positive word of mouth referrals. They are known in the industry as one of the UK's leading property media specialists, but also work across travel, tourism, retail and branded clients. They are down to earth people with ambition, a proactive approach and the tenacity to work with some of the best advertisers in the industry.
Above all, they love what they do, and live by the ethos of recommending media with confidence, innovation and passion. They are looking for someone to share this with them and become an ambassador both internally and externally for the agency.
- Account handling and maintenance of specific client accounts, including meaningful contact with clients and media owners on a regular basis. Attending client meetings.
- Generate deals, media packages and offers for the good of the business and client.
- Maintenance of media schedules via the in-house media buying system - distribution of this to all relevant parties.
- Creating media plans with internal tools, liaising with internal specialist teams and partner agencies to ensure PPC/SEO/Programmatic/Social are interrogated and properly included in these plans.
- Assisting with new business as required, including getting involved on pitches and supporting the pitch team when presenting.
- Help to manage more junior members of the team; assisting with their training and development and organising workloads.
- You will have at least 2 years experience in a media agency, preferable from a comms planning/client services background.
- You will have strong negotiation skills across all media channels - both traditional and digital.
- You will ideally have experience managing or supporting more junior team members and enjoy working with others.
- You will take pride in your work, producing each piece to the best of your ability and to the highest possible standard.
- You will have a positive, pro-active attitude, and be a great team player.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox