9 months ago
Our client is perfectly positioned within the advertising space. They are a London based agency which are host to an incredibly fast-growing team who are looking to bring on a new Account Manager to support across what is shaping up to be a very busy summer period.
If you’re a detailed-orientated, ambitious graduate looking for a role you can really take ownership of and get your teeth stuck into- this is the role for you !
As a Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Campaign delivery- from start to finish including creative briefs, analytics, delivery & monitoring/ optimising
- Account management- growing existing relationships with clients
- Supporting other departments with their marketing collateral
- Being a small team, this is an office where your ability to adapt with be critical to your success in this position
• Degree educated in an engineering or technical discipline – 2.1 or above
• Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
• Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills.
• Highly motivated, “do-er” with strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive.
To apply for this Account Manager role, you MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget t
o register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.