£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus £20k Bonus
PUL - AM_1623139506
3 months ago
Audio Intelligence SaaS Platform
£30-35k plus £20k Bonus
They are an Audio intelligence SaaS Platform and Digital Strategy Consultancy. They help companies track, visualise, and understand what is being said across social media, Search and their own websites in order to create insights for product and marketing strategy. A few of their clients include Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, and Spotify!
They are part of an investor group who are a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications, and marketing industries. Their technology helps them understand what is important to their customers, stakeholders, and their brand as they navigate a constantly changing world of influence online, in media, politics and social media. We provide practical tools and human insight to power their communications and realise a step change in awareness, reputation, and engagement.
Client health is absolutely vital to their long-term sustainability and success as a company and they are passionate about ensuring that their clients are receiving value from their services.
The role of Account manager will be responsible for managing many important accounts ensuring they are maximising all opportunities to make the most of the services they provide. They are looking for a candidate with an excellent track record of Account Management and developing client relationships. The role would suit a commercially astute account manager.
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Driving Account Management Outcomes:
- Increase revenue based renewal rates and reduce logo churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up Including overseeing the creation and execution of all research d riven opportunities
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Secure transactions with the best possible legal setting to the company guidelines
- Front foot communication with clients and/or procurement Including specific conversation around auto renewals
- Collaborate closely with customer success executive to mitigate risk and put in place support that will optimise retention
- Produce a yearly territory Update and share quarterly. Articulate the planned activities that are going to ensure you deliver or exceed your KPIs
- Develop commercial listening points in customer journey, and develop account development discussions when appropriate
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, feedback to product and marketing to contribute to the success of growth and retention in general
- 2+ years in customer facing organisations
- Experience managing strategic relationships within a SaaS environment
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.