£40000 - £45000 per annum + 15k Bonus
CS - AM_1641312346
7 months ago
Account Manager - Digital Marketing SaaS Platform
£40-45,000 plus £15k Bonus
This company are devoted to being a training led organisation that build digital and data capability for the worlds leading retail and FMCG brands. Their storytelling and award-winning visual media and interactive experience enable the creation of an effective and engaging learning experience. Their learning experiences equip teams with the tools and knowledge to work more effectively with colleagues and clients, whilst creating a real business impact.
They are working with over 200 'Fortune 500' brands worldwide with employee ranges of 1,000 to 100,000 people. The business focus is to help maintain a competitive edge in the continuously evolving digital age, helping to drive growth and global expansion.
- Opportunity to work with huge global brands
- Opportunity to join a people-focused team and business, who always put their employees first
- Access to an in-house wellness manager who can provide 1-1 support at any time
- Clear Bonus package and target metrics
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on revenue targets for your client group via renewals or upselling
- Be an expert in the digital landscape - be able to talk to clients with authority around the company lessons and the training that we provide
- Be able to confidently discuss your clients' key digital objectives, skills gaps and programme goals (Many of these clients will be FMCG or Pharmaceuticals)
- Develop outstanding client relationships with key stakeholders and throughout the organisations
- Project manage launching training to companies of 100 - 100k employees
- Construct and deliver communication plans to ensure high levels of engagement with the platform once a programme has been launched
- Gather regular, effective and relevant feedback to help provide ROI and secure renewals
- Ensure all programmes that you manage become case studies for the Account Directors to use for growth
- Identify potential revenue shortfalls and provide contingency plans as to how to fill those gaps
- Be creative in problem solving for your client case and in delivering new ideas and opportunities for growth
- Be an excellent communicator with your clients, within the account management team, upwards to senior management and across the wider business.
- 3+ years of experience in account management
- Experience in a digital / FMCG sales environment
- Ability to gain access and engage credibly with senior decision makers in global FMCGs
- A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Exceptional presentation skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Salesforce, Excel & Powerpoint experience
- Proactive can-do attitude
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- High degree of self-motivation, as well as being a positive team player
- Excellent time management
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Customer Success
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.