6 days ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a leading e-commerce cloud platform in Berlin! Their cloud-based e-commerce solutions enable global brands and retailers to improve their online performance and manage and optimize their sales activities on online channels such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, and eBay. They have a massive global outreach, with offices across 3 continents including in cities such as Berlin, Paris, London and Melbourne. Their main client base consists of global Enterprises such as Clarks, Crocs, Fossil, Huawei and KitchenAid.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in their Berlin office as an Account Manager!
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping with customer onboarding, providing support and resolving any issues
- Improving the growth, retention and success of your portfolio of mid-market and Enterprise level clients
- Being a trusted advisor to your portfolio of clients and working with them strategically
- Driving revenue growth and expanding key accounts by up-selling and cross-selling
- Improving and enhancing the customer experience by liaising frequently with clients either over the phone or via face-to-face meetings
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2B Customer Success or Account Management role
- You have proven experience working with a Software-as-a-Service business model or in the Ecommerce industry
- Relevant experience in a tech start up or a digital agency is also beneficial
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have excellent communication skills and are a team player
You can apply for this role of Enterprise Sales Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - International Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox