City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + £20,000 Bonus
2 months ago
Commercial Customer Success Manager/Account Manager - E-commerce | Up to £80,000 + £20,000 Bonus
London - Hybrid
My client is a marketing tech/agency - eCommerce system integrator who essentially works with retail's biggest names to plan, implement and maintain eCommerce systems that drive business performance, and to develop multichannel retail experiences that customers love.
They are looking for a Commercial Customer Success Manager to handle a small portfolio of enterprise clients.
As eCommerce experts, they deliver the skills of selling online to our clients. They enable them to enhance their business results across all channels through exceptional customer experience and effective eCommerce systems.
Their clients include the likes of TM Lewin, Sweaty Betty, Liberty, Whittard and loads more.
The main Headquarters are in London but they also have offices in Australia, Bulgaria and India, with over 200 employees globally.
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at Exec and operational levels, keeping frequent contact/providing content updates to sustain positive relationships.
- Managing customer adoption of Services and on-going support / optimisation of accounts
- Networking with clients to develop new contacts and opportunity for revenue.
- Build strong relationships with Business Development team members to be introduced into strong prospects pre signing.
- Build strong relationships with Delivery team members across client portfolio.
- Liaise with the UK based client success team to share knowledge and strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships across platform partners (ie: Salesforce/Magento/Hybris Partnerships team) to share knowledge and maintain high levels of service.
- Identify any training/knowledge needs for clients and colleagues, supporting best in class results for clients through people development.
- Ensuring all new work/Change Requests quoted are within client margin guidelines and any variation internally approved before committing.
- Conduct financial modelling and review to actively support contract renewals and new client on-boarding.
- Review/track and understanding the profitability of client accounts.
- Work with the VP, to set client revenue targets (monthly/annually), monitor and report on performance vs targets.
- Create a repeatable and transferable framework for managing our clients that focusses not only on our commercial benefit, but on their needs & goals.
- Strong eCommerce experience - understanding of the full spectrum of technologies required for managing a successful eCommerce store. In depth knowledge of the major eCommerce platforms is an advantage.
- Experience in project management or service delivery. Ability to translate between technical & commercial contacts is essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Customer success focused. Experience creating a client success programme is an advantage.
- Solutions oriented with good problem-solving skills.
- Professional approach.
- Results driven.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2044
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.