City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
Account Manager - Ad Tech Vendor - London - £40000-£45000
My clients are a data-driven ad management and analytics technology company, who use data to personalise advertising in real-time.
They are able to lead in the the ad management and analytics market by providing advertisers with innovative products, services and support to create, activate and measure data-driven digital advertising across multiple platforms.
They are steadily growing and have big things planned in the next year, there couldn't be a better time to start your career with one of the industry's top business!
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension and private healthcare
- Various social events throughout the year (post-Covid) as well as weekly get-togethers
- As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure client requests are responded to in timely manner in line with SLA's
- Lead internal and external communications to effectively and proactively manage expectations
- Work closely with internal stake holders to ensure projects are completed on time
- Own and lead all internal meetings and communication pertaining to client work
- Maintain and update internal projects for assigned accounts
- Monitor campaign performance and provide analytics insights where appropriate
- Have professional experience in digital media
- Are highly motivated and self-sufficient
- Have experience across the digital landscape with experience working with Ad Servers, Ad Operations and DCO
- Have a good knowledge of programmatic, audience strategy and social activation preferable
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, you can effectively communicate clearly and concisely
- You enjoy public speaking and presenting to clients and agency partners
- Are detailed oriented, you have a sharp eye for details and consistency
- Able to effectively pull together resources, set and manage expectations and possess a calm demeanour while having fun along the way.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of MSOffice (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.