New York, USA
US$80000 - US$110000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
6 months ago
Account Manager - Growing Ad Tech Company - New York City - $80k - $110k
A publicly traded and fast-growing business in the marketing and advertising space, this company works closely with the worlds largest brands to power connected advertising streaming, personalization, and measurement. They are the sole independent omni-channel advertising and analytic platform built specifically for television. As such, their work plays a huge role in bridging the gap between linear and connected TV while seamlessly integrating their customers experience within the audio, social, display and video spaces.
Here are some key highlights:
- A global and industry leading company in an innovative market
- Work with the worlds largest brands to connect audiences in a single integrate platform
- Make a direct impact in the omni-channel advertising space
- Great cross company collaboration
- Award winning culture and massive growth potential
- Offices in major cities around the world and not to mention, unlimited snacks
As the Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Be the main point of contact between the company and the clients you will be working with, ensuring day to day communication to improve customer satisfaction
- A strong ability to have internal collaboration with nearly every single department within a team orientate environment
- Developing and applying great project management skills by supporting multiple projects both internally and externally
- Educating your clients on best practices and be able to express what areas of improvement are needed
- Be technically proficient to allow for easy explanations and troubleshooting to your customer base
- Ability to train and mentor support teams to ensure campaign tasks are being performed effectively and efficiently
- Have 2+ years in account management in the Advertising Technology, Marketing Technology, Agency, or Publisher Space
- Be excellent with organisation and project management skills
- Have experience with up-selling accounts that you have managed
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, and Confluence. Video experience is a huge plus
- Strong attention to detail and an understanding of applying good time management skills
- Eager and willing to work in a fast-paced environment with a forward-thinking approach to tackling new and exciting opportunities in the online media space
- Bachelors degree
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.