£30000 - £34000 per annum
9 months ago
This is the world's most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees. This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency's story. This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. The clients you will work on are globally impactful, household names, who will allow for innovative approaches to campaigns.
This agency is looking for someone with a self-starting attitude, as their employees are efficient, forward-thinking and confident in their approach. They are looking for someone who will appreciate the opportunity working for this agency, and on a world-leading finance client presents, who will have responsibility for planning and buying innovative UK media campaigns.
- You will be the key day-to-day client contact for the UK account, so you must have an in depth understanding of the client's media business, overall business and marketing goals.
- Oversee the media planning process; interpreting data to develop strategic recommendations, developing channel specific recommendations.
- Supporting the account executive in deciding on and briefing out media owners, leading in rate negotiation and overseeing all activation of campaigns.
- Pushing the client to consider the latest innovative media trends in digital media - a focus in performance-based media channels will be prevalent.
- Developing strong relationships with the client, media owners, internal stakeholders and the client team and wider agency employees.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience planning and buying media (with strong display knowledge) in a media agency.
- Experience using industry tools such as Comscore, Nielsen and other key ad server and analytics stacks (i.e. Google, Adobe).
- Experience working with clients within the financial services sector.
- Confidence speaking and presenting to senior clients, with exceptional client servicing skills.
- You will be highly numerical and analytical, with the ability to interpret data and relate results to client's business objectives.
- You will be highly organised, able to manage several projects at once, whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.