City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + 10 % Bonus
about 1 month ago
My client is a fast growing Programmatic Ad Tech that is taking the Programmatic space by storm! Their Proprietary tech that is powered by machine learning sets them apart from any normal tech vendor and because of this they are winning new business weekly!!
In the past year they have grown over 3000 % and don't show any signs of slowing down yet! There is no better time to join this exciting business and get the chance to progress your career just as fast as this business grows.
- Partner & support Head of Client Solutions on all aspects of my clients plan development and campaign recommendations
- Manage the day to day client communication, managing requests via internal teams
- Manage and coordinate all weekly reporting with Operations, ensuring campaign performance is delivering versus booked IO's and in accordance with agreed KPI targets: prioritising the management of any under performing campaigns to mitigate risk of IO cancellation
- Working knowledge of audience and campaign forecasting and reporting tools
- Planning your clients campaign strategy!
- At least 2-5 years of related media/communications planning experience
- Bachelor's degree required; concentration in advertising, marketing preferred
- Possess and demonstrate excellent understanding of media fundamentals, including media plan development and proposal recommendations
- Ability to work within a team effectively, whilst managing multiple projects and campaign assignments for the Head of Client Solutions
- Extremely client service focused and detail-oriented, with clear and proven organisational skills
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exude an energy level that brings new and exciting ideas to the function and inspire internal teammates
- Exhibit ambition through appropriate participation in team and department initiatives
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us ar to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox