£25000 - £35000 per annum + 10 % Bonus and company benefits
6 months ago
My client is the world's leading independent advertising platform, providing its clients with a full stack of advertising options.
Their Tech unifies all advertising channels-including TV, digital and social-across all formats and devices, providing marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data.
- Proactive and positive attitude, always willing to partner with team members and colleagues along with providing white glove service to clients
- Serve as the main point of contact on all client-related items
- Run campaigns on the clients own DSP as well as Facebook Ad Manager
- Own campaign performance, upsell opportunities and troubleshoots any delivery issues
- Utilize Salesforce and update subsequent internal systems to ensure all campaign information is updated and accurate
- Provide proactive day-to-day communication, optimization recommendations, and mid/post campaign reports
- 1 - 2 years experience in Digital Media, Programmatic or Social experience preferred
- Knowledge of any DSP or Facebook Ad Manager preferred
- Knowledge of the digital ecosystem/landscape and understanding of industry trends
- Well versed in digital vocabulary and media metrics math
- A proven track record of launching and managing campaigns and client relationships
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.