City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Performance Bonus (Up to £15k)
8 months ago
This company is a leader in Digital Marketing Training. Their SaaS platform allows brands to access training modules and educational resources to teach their employees about digital marketing and interactive media.
They have doubled in size for 3 years straight and now have offices in New York, Singapore and Sydney, whilst their HQ is based in Central London. Their clients include big names and brands like Nike, Danone and GSK as well as many others in the Retail, Finance and FMCG sectors.
This role forms part of the company's Account Management Team and involves being the trusted point of contact for their large portfolio of clients.
- Upselling and renewals which involves collaborating with other teams
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Work alongside and help develop Account Executives
- Translate the needs of customers into training content
- Continually look for ways to improve the service for clients
- Minimum of 3 years of Account Management experience
- Previous evidence of hitting, and exceeding, targets
- The ability to communicate and present effectively
- Hard working, positive and proactive attitude
- Knowledge of digital marketing, Salesforce and FMCG markets are advantageous
- Opportunity to work in a relaxed, fun and social atmosphere
- Fresh fruit
- Wellness manager
- Finish at 4pm on Fridays
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Customer Success Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.