City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
4 months ago
My client is a leading Media Planning and Buying Technology company who provide tools to help in the Planning and Buying of some of the biggest Media campaigns in the world. They partner with Fortune 500 Brands, Agencies and advertisers all over the world.
With offices in 5 different countries, they are now looking to expand their London office, growing from 5 to 6, but over 85 people globally. A team of this size offers a fantastic, close-knit culture and the opportunity to take on responsibilities not possible in larger teams as well as some fast progression!
If you have a good understanding of Media Planning in an Agency environment and want to join a fast-growing tech company in a lucrative and unique position, get in touch!
As an Account Manager/Client Success Manager you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the company's biggest and best clients, comprising of both Agencies, Brands and Advertisers.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform.
- Visit clients regularly to train them on the platform and build relationships.
- Oversee and mentor a junior member of the team
- Assist clients in creating Media Plans and executing on the platform
- Work closely with the sales team on new business and up-sell opportunities.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience Agency side in a Media Planning capacity, ideally bit not limited to Display or Social.
- You will ideally have some experience working on a Marketing Technology or SaaS platform.
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- You have an eye for growing accounts and relationships!
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- Bar in the office
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.