Up to £80000 per annum + + 5% of revenue
9 months ago
This is a super exciting opportunity for work for the Global leader in augmented retail experiences for commerce. My client changes the way the world shops with AR all through a suite of SaaS Platform Augmented Reality services created for global clients.
This is a brand-new role for the business as the company continues to scale its sales team to take advantage of the mouth-watering market opportunity in AR.
My clients biggest challenge today is responding to the inbound demand and market interest in AR. Already in profit, the business is poised for its next phase of growth and an incoming Account Director will be a critical contributor. Clients include the likes of Walmart, LG, Sonos, Philips and Sony.
- This role will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- The successful candidate will development of both existing and new relationships with prominent brands and retailers across EMEA.
- He/she will hold overall accountability for their personal number within the sales function.
- For the right candidate, this is a chance to join a company at a critical inflection point; a time when two of the world's largest companies (Apple and Android) are investing heavily in the ecosystem (AR) and brands and retailers alike are setting aside material budget for AR.
- This role represents a chance to earn world-class commission whilst benefiting from the energy and inspiration that can only occur when you are doing something NEW and innovative.
Key responsibility of the role
- Utilise both existing networks and forge new partnerships to establish long-term fruitful business relationships with senior stakeholders within the Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, Toys and Games verticals
- Follow up on specific in-bound interest in the services
- Exercise high energy and a tenacious mindset to drive sales, generating new revenue
- Act as an ambassador and a true evangelist to the market
- Provide effective and insightful decision-making based on data, experience and market understanding
- Continuous management of their own client billings, budgets, projections and analysis to include client reviews and business reviews
- The successful candidate will be an experienced 'conceptual sales professional', ideally with a strong track record and relevant existing brand contacts to leverage immediately.
- In an ideal world he/she might also have a network within the advertising agency space that can be exploited to develop agency relationships in addition to the direct sales approach.
- Demonstrated results driven success in conceptual selling and performance accountability
- Competent creator and confident closer of opportunities
- Linked to the above point, it is critical the candidate is unafraid and unembarrassed to 'ask for the order' when the time comes
- Effective clear communication skills required to have an impact at senior level and influence stakeholders across the organisation and within key clients
- Technically literate and comfortable in the B2B/digital/AR space he/she will have an aptitude for conceptual sales with the ability to present to large groups of people with confidence
- High energy, hands on approach with the ability to work effectively in a small, nimble, innovative start up without the comfort of a large corporate structure
- Exceptional customer facing skills and strong operational ability
- Commercial acumen and the ability to be influential internally to drive performance
- Ultimate desire for success and ambition to grow a business with tenacity
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.