19 days ago
Are you a data-driven Acquisition Marketing Manager looking for a role in which you can take a strategic lead in the development of world-leading, global acquisition campaigns within the highly competitive financial technology sector?
My client is a global leader in online trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
- Responsibility for acquisition strategy, planning and execution across all channels/sources.
- Work with regional marketing leads to deliver acquisition strategy aligned to regional marketing strategy.
- Deliver acquisition marketing calendar of activities, aligned to market events, product roadmaps including acquisition specific campaigns and promotions.
- 1-3 years as an Acquisition Manager, agency account manager or client-side customer facing role.
- Experience across all elements of acquisition is essential
- Experience with advanced analytics and attribution modelling is essential to ensure a data driven approach to all activity.
- Experience of working in virtual teams, and of working remotely with international resources & stakeholders.
- Proven track record of identifying, developing and delivering major digital opportunities.
- Proven track-record of delivering sales campaigns, both ecommerce and lead-generation.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Co-Founder and Director
(+44) 203 728 2971 | (+44) 7903 726 932
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox