7 months ago
Are you a data-driven Acquisition Marketing Manager looking for a role in which you can take a strategic lead in the development of world-leading, global acquisition campaigns within the highly competitive financial technology sector?
My client is a global leader in online trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
- Responsibility for acquisition strategy, planning and execution across all channels/sources.
- Work with regional marketing leads to deliver acquisition strategy aligned to regional marketing strategy.
- Deliver acquisition marketing calendar of activities, aligned to market events, product roadmaps including acquisition specific campaigns and promotions.
- 1-3 years as an Acquisition Manager, agency account manager or client-side customer facing role.
- Experience across all elements of acquisition is essential
- Experience with advanced analytics and attribution modelling is essential to ensure a data driven approach to all activity.
- Experience of working in virtual teams, and of working remotely with international resources & stakeholders.
- Proven track record of identifying, developing and delivering major digital opportunities.
- Proven track-record of delivering sales campaigns, both ecommerce and lead-generation.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Co-Founder and Director
(+44) 203 728 2971 | (+44) 7903 726 932
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.